Quiz #8 -- Algae & Arthropods
1. All about ALGAE: a) Define the word “algae”; b) What is an “autotroph?” ; c) What kind of algae is “pelagic?” d) Give several reasons why algae is important to OUR survival.
2. How far down does sunlight penetrate? What is the sunlit area of water called?
3. Types of algae: a) Name for green algae; b) Name for brown algae; c) Name for red algae.
4. Which algae can survive in the deepest water?
5. All about arthropods: a) What is the hard outer covering of an arthropod made of and b) what does it have in it?