Power – Quiz Questions
pp. 433 - 434
- Define the word “POWER.”
- Give the formula for power.
- Power is measured in what unit?
- One unit of power is the amount needed to do …….
- What is the formula for POWER if a word problem includes FORCE, DISTANCE, and TIME?
- What is the unit of measurement for WORK?
- Would your power output increase or decrease if you walked up a set of stairs faster?
- Would your power output increase or decrease if you carried a set of books weighing 20 Newtons up the stairs in the same amount of time as in question #7?
- While rowing across a lake during a race, John does 3960 Joules of work on the oars in 60 seconds. What is his power output?