Reaction Rates – Chapter 7 – Quiz Questions #4
pp. 238 - 247
- List four factors that affect the rate of a reaction.
a) b) c) d)
- Define the term CATALYST.
- Define the term ENZYME.
- Define the term SUBSTRATE.
- Substances that slow reactions are called ____________________.
- When you open a soda bottle, what change occurs that allows the dissolved carbon dioxide in the soda to come out of solution?
- Define the term CHEMICAL EQUILIBRIUM.
- What is Le Chatelier’s principle?
- Compare a catalyst and an inhibitor.
- The Haber process uses Le Chatelier’s principle to produce more ammonia. What two things do they have to do to the reaction to get more ammonia as a product?